Saturday, June 9, 2007

Shiznit and giggles

I've just received word (see the comments on the post below) that Lea will be visiting me. This is good news.
Boris and I have been hanging out (Boris and I are chillin' in the apt now with Colleen, Boris' gf). Times are good. Tonight I'm going out with a co-worker and her friend and going to a bar that a lot of interns are supposed to be going to. (There is a facebook group called internbar that lists a different bar for interns to go each night. There are over 1000 members of the group.)
That's all for now. Back to hanging out.

1 comment:

Heartbreak Heroine said...

Joshua, it has been 9 days since your last post. If you want me to keep checking this thing to see how you are doing, I demand posts once a week, at least. I'm sure your mother would appreciate that, too. Get excited for early in the morning on July 1st, because that's when you'll have to meet me at Grand Central Station. =)