Thursday, July 12, 2007

A variety of things.

Quick update before I go to work:
New roommate for a few days. More on that later.
Going home tomorrow and on vacay Saturday. Should be fun.
New intern. She's hot, but really crazy. Anti-McDonalds, anti-corporation, and tries to convert the non-believers. She referred to me as her boyfriend yesterday when I was out. Really weird. She's also a raw vegan, meaning she tries to eat only uncooked veggies, fruits, etc. Far more extreme than my simple vegetarianism.
Been going out a lot recently -- Tuesday with the co-workers to a comedy club, yesterday with the new Italian fam's eldest two daughters and two of their friends to a karaoke bar. After checking with a guy's friend, I serenaded Don's (the guy who had just sang a love song to his wife previously) wife. Justin Timberlake's Senorita. The chorus goes:

Senorita I feel for you
You deal with things that you don’t have to
He doesn’t love you I can tell by his charm
But you can feel this real love if you just lay in my aah-aah-aah-arms

As his friend predicted, they took it quite well. That was fun. A bit hung over when I woke up today, but I'll be fine for work.

No comments: